Thursday, October 25, 2012

Lola. Dog

My dearest blog readers,

Halloween Fun!  Halloween is just around the corner and we are hosting our second annual Halloween Party.  I'm slightly frustrated that the woman has procrastinated everything and I am left to make all the last minute preparations.  But, that's okay.  I am nothing if not a gracious and prepared host.  I put together the menu earlier this week and went over the grocery list with the woman.  I pulled out all our old decorations and placed online orders for some new gems I came across.  I've been cleaning house all week.  Hopefully all the decorations will be in place this evening.  Then I'll get up early on Saturday with the woman and start baking.  She did manage to pick up my Halloween costume and I am thankful, but not too thrilled.  She had her own ideas about what I should be.  Not good ideas, either. I'm hoping that all the effort I've put forth will pay off and our guests will have a good time.

I would love to stick around and continue to chat, but I have a party to plan. I hope you all have a great weekend.

Until next time,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment