Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Popsugar: August

Popsugar Must Have Box turned one in August.  I didn't realize they hadn't been doing the box phenomenon thing for very long.  This explains why I did not come across them in my box research back before I subscribed to a different box.  Either way, I'm glad I'm a subscriber.  What is the Popsugar Must Have box?  It's a monthly subscription box that is $35/mo.  Get more details HERE.


Every subscriber received an anniversary gift in their box.  The gift is a Gorjana necklace.
Gorjana Open Circle Necklace
Description: This gold necklace is simple, yet sophisticated.
Price: $65
Review:  I love the simplicity of this necklace.  I do wish the chain were longer, because I think it would work better as a long necklace.  I wear it casually on the weekend, as well as to work.  It's not a trendy piece, which makes it a staple that I can wear for many years.

Bentgo
Description:  A meal-storage container to make lunch easier and more seamless.  (think bento box)
Price: $19.99 (currently on sale for $14.99)
Review:  This comes with a bottom divided container and a top divided container.  It also has a fork, spoon and knife that snap onto the lid that divides the two containers.  You can take one container or both.  It's microwave and dishwasher safe (except for the lids).  So far I love it.  I can pack my lunch and snacks all in one easy to carry storage container.

Lulah Body Wash
Description: A luxurious body wash that gently cleanses.
Price: $11.25
Review:  I received the magnolia fig scented bottle.  Obviously I cannot use it, so I don't have a review.  I do have a little silver lining here.  Since it's a full size bottle and not a sample, it makes for a better, easier gift.

May Designs Weekly Agenda Notebook
Description:  Colorful calendar notebook.
Price:  You actually customize the look you want, so I priced the one I received out to be about $20.
Review:  I'm kind of old school.  I do have my electronic calendar on my phone and I do use it a lot, but on the weekends I love making lists and notes about what all needs to be accomplished, so this will come in real handy.  My tiny, tiny FWP complaint?  It's chevron print.  We all know how I feel about that.

Lunares Apple Bowl
Description:  An adorable apple bowl that makes a great decorative addition to any desk, entryway table or tablescape.
Price:  It's hard to say.  I found it on the website as part of a packaged gift.
Review:  Umm... I'm not really sure what to do with it.  Apples aren't really part of my home or office decor.  I like the idea of it, if it were a different shape.  Right now it's sitting on my vanity.  Empty.

Dermalogica Precleanse and Special Cleansing Gel
Description:  It's a two-step cleansing process.  The precleanse is an oil-based and water soluble cleanser that rids the skin of oil-based debris and pollutants.  The cleansing gel is a soap free foaming cleanser that is gentle on skin.
Price:  The products sizes are not available online.  They are samples, but bigger than deluxe samples.
Review:  I absolutely love Dermalogica.  Sadly, I'm allergic to one of these.  I don't know which one, because when a product causes me to have a rash on my face I'm not eager to try it again to confirm it was indeed said product.  I have a feeling it's the special cleansing gel that is described as having mint and lavender in it.

Naturebox Granny Smith Apples
Description:  A healthy snack of apple rings.
Price:  It's hard to say.  This is something that would be included in a Naturebox, which is a monthly box service.  I don't know much about it, because I don't subscribe to it.
Review:  These were okay.  I appreciate that they are healthy and not filled with sugar or any artificial flavors or colors.  I think I would have to get use to eating them, mainly because they have a very weird texture.  The husband immediately dismissed them and he will usually eat anything.

Interested in signing up?  Sign up HERE.  (Yes, I get credit)

No comments:

Post a Comment