Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Gender Reveal Party

We've had some fabulous news lately from some of our very good friends.  They are adding to their family and we could not be happier for them.  Over the weekend they had a gender reveal party.  I've never been to a gender reveal party, so I was so very happy to attend.  It was such a cute party.  The party was decorated in tutus and ties.  The guests were instructed to select a wrist tutu or a tie.  The tutu selection meant your guess was for a girl and the tie selection meant your guess was for a boy.  Cute idea, yes?  Yes.  We were also told we could dress in pink or blue to reflect our guess, as well.  I decided to wear my most girly/pink dress for the occasion.  I mean, this would be the perfect time to wear this dress and my guess was definitely for a girl.


Dress: I bought this a few years ago from a local Dallas boutique.  I seriously cannot remember the name of it.  Here are some similar options: 1 // 2 // 3
Shoes/Watch: Target
Earrings/Bracelet: Stella & Dot
Tutu bracelet: Isn't it cute?!

Also, they are having a GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment