2. Did you know it's National Ice Cream month? Yeah, I can't think of a better reason for you to go out and get some ice cream. As for me, I will mostly refrain. Ice cream is on the list of absolutely not for me, since I am lactose intolerant. I can get away with eating some dairy, such as a sprinkle of cheese or low-fat yogurt. This is every once in a while, of course. But ice cream? No dice. Well, have you heard of Paciugo? It's technically gelato, but whatevs. They make dairy-free gelato (okay it's mostly sorbet) and it's delicious. The location closest to my house offers nine (NINE!) dairy-free flavors. Yes, please.
3. This random is going to suck for you if you don't watch Project Runway. Yeah, I'm a huge fan of the show. Tim Gunn is pretty much awesome in my book. This season is going to be ridiculous. I'm my normal week behind, so there's not much I can say to spoil it for you. Here are some randoms within a random.
- They brought back Kate. I don't get it. She was so awful last season. So awful.
- The Russian guy is already super annoying.
- There are a lot of (rhymes with witches) on this season. Men and women. It is going to be full of drama.
- I love that two of the contestants are from the same city, know each other, compete against one another and hate each other.
- I'm pissed that Michael Kors isn't back full-time.
4. It's Thursday night as I write this and I'm sipping on a hot toddy because I sore throat. You know what a hot toddy is, right? Whiskey, honey, lemon and water. My whiskey is honey flavored, so it's even better.
5. I've really got nothing else. I do have one short sentence about the royal baby. I'm glad he's here and healthy and all that. I don't care for his name, but I'm American and I feel in America the name George is not so popular. Well that was two sentences.
Have a great weekend.