Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Randoms

1. The parking lot of the apartment building where I live is under construction. The 6 week project is well beyond 6 weeks and it's inconvenient.  I realize this is a first world problem.  Now, the concrete in the public areas of my complex is being re-stained.  So I have to hop around stained concrete and maneuver around construction.  I'm very happy it's finally Friday.

2. J.Crew Factory added some new items to their sale.  I've been shopping off a dedicated list this year.  If it's not on my list, I try not to buy it.  A chambray shirt is on my list. So, I bought it.  I hope it's as fabulous as I think it's going to be.  I'll keep you posted.  Psst... it's still on sale.

Via
3. Do you watch Downton Abbey?  I don't want to ruin it for those who have not yet watched it (Why haven't you watched it, yet??).  So, all I will say is that I could not sleep after the finale on Sunday. It's awful for my emotions.  I will say one more thing. I was stunned.

4. I think I'm going to cut my hair. How's that for random.  If you look at the picture over there on the right, you can see that my hair is pretty long.  It reaches about the middle of my back.  I'm not making any overly drastic changes.  I would like it just past my shoulders.  I just need a little change and hopefully less fuss in the mornings.

Something like the cut below.

Via
5. I hope you have a great weekend.  Ours is very busy.  I leave you with a cute picture of Lola.



1 comment:

  1. Have you received the chambray shirt yet, and if so, do you love it? I got mine at Old Navy, and feel it needs to be a bit more fitted.

    ReplyDelete