Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Weekender Bag

The husband and I have finally set the dates for our vacation time this summer.  We have even settled on a location - kinda.  Spoiler Alert - it's not the beach.  I'm completely okay with that and I'm very much looking forward to our time off.  We don't actually have very good luggage, since we don't travel that often.  For this extended weekend vacation, I would really like to have a 'weekender bag'.  I don't need to pack a lot and I don't want a big bulky bag.  I scoured the internets for some options.

Weekender Bag

First Row: 1 // 2 // 3
Second Row: 1 // 2 // 3
Third Row: 1 // 2 // 3

I definitely have my eye on the bag from Everlane.  I definitely need to put in an order soon, so it arrives before our trip.  Do you have any summer vacation plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment