Friday, June 21, 2013

Random Friday

This has been the longest week, I feel.  It's been really hot, too.  I say that and we haven't even reached triple digits, yet.  Yeah.  I think I'm over Texas summers.  Let's get on to the random.

1. Summer TV sucks.  Well, most of it.  I do like to watch Franklin & Bash, because I have a deep love for Zach Morris and Travis the stoner.  Other than that, summer TV sucks.

2. On a serious note for a moment, I am very sad that James Gandolfini passed away this week.  I know he was so much more than The Sopranos, but gosh did I love The Sopranos.  I know I don't talk much about celebrity mumbo jumbo on this blog, but this was very sad news.  Other celebrity mumbo jumbo?  The baby that shall not be named (because she doesn't have a name?).  I didn't even know that KK knew what privacy meant.

3. If you are friends with me on Facebook, then you have already seen the next random.  My husband sent me this text this week.  I love auto correct.  (Lola was safe.)



4. Proof Lola is fine:


5. So, if you are a regular reader, then you know I participate in BzzAgent Campaigns.  BzzAgent is a WOM (word of mouth) marketing company.  They send me products or coupons (free or discounted) and I try out the product and provide feedback.  The current campaign I am doing is for Kroger.  I received coupons to try their Deli Fried Chicken.  They threw in a bag of chips and a Sprite to make it a meal.  It tastes very similar to KFC.  It was good, but a little greasy and definitely not a healthy option.  That being said, the chicken was moist and I had several pieces.  It's something we would probably try again.  Kroger is within walking distance from our loft, so it's super convenient.



How's that for random?  We will be catching some rays at a pool party this weekend.  I hope you have a great weekend, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment