Friday, August 9, 2013

Random Friday

1. J.Crew Blazer:  J.Crew made over their schoolboy blazer and I absolutely love it.  I must have it.  Sometime, ya know, when it goes on sale and I have a coupon.

2. Orange is the New Black.  I've only seen one episode and I honestly thought it was meh until the very last part.  Cue the drama.

3. Project Runway.  Yep, again.  I'm still behind a week - shocker.  I forgot to mention last week how awesome I think it is that they are doing a credit card/debit card type of situation this season.  Usually they just give them a budget for each challenge.  This year they have $4,000 to use however they please.  I'm a numbers girl and I can't tell you how exciting this is for me.  Nerd alert for sure.

4. Sonic has this new hot dog called a pretzel dog.  It is delicious.  I know that kind of sounds weird and obviously fast food is very unhealthy, but I love hot dogs.  Plus, the plain one is only $1.99. *Sonic does not know who I am.


5. I was reading my Women's Health magazine and came across an article about Elizabeth Banks.  She says she likes cupcakes because if she had a full cake, she would eat the full cake.  In my head I immediately think, "Yes!"  That is the exact reason why I love cupcakes.  Thank you, Elizabeth Banks.  (This was in the September 2013 issue)

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment