Friday, October 5, 2012

Lola. Dog



Dearest Blog Readers,

I'm pretty upset today, I mean I know the big ones are going to New Orleans this weekend, but I didn't realize that meant I would be dropped off at the boarding facility. On Thursday.

1. I do not care for the boarding facility.
2. I was not given enough notice of said drop off time.

I recorded the presidential debate to watch at my leisure on Thursday, but now I will have to wait till next week. I am pretty upset that no one asked what is convenient for me. But, I digress, next week I plan to tell you about my trip to Big Dog's house. I just didn't have enough time this week to get my thoughts together for that post. We are not allowed to blog at the boarding facility so I have to go for now.

Until next time,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment