Monday, October 22, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up

I can't believe how fast this month is passing us by.  Or this year, for that matter.  I had a really busy weekend.

On Friday I met up with some friends and we had dinner and then did a group paint type of thing.  Painting is surprisingly calming for me.  I say surprising, because if you ever sat in a class with me, I freak out the entire time.  I may or may not be a perfectionist.  Art is not perfect.  So, I fight that battle the entire time I'm painting and in the end I always feel a little lighter.  It's weird.

Painting is serious business.

We are amazing!

On Saturday I watched (and yelled and cursed) college football.  It was a very intense game and went into triple overtime.  I was very proud of my Red Raiders and happy that we won the game.  I also did a little shopping.  We are hosting a Halloween party next weekend, so I stocked up on some Halloween goodness.  I also snagged a rug on clearance at Target.

Halloween loot.
Clearance rug!




On Sunday I went to a Stella & Dot party.  I was so mesmerized by all the pretty jewelry that I neglected to take even one photo.  But, when my order comes in, I'll be sure to share some pictures. 

I hope you had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment