Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lola.Dog

My Dearest Blog Readers,

I hope you are all well. I'm really frustrated. I typed out my entire post and Blogger ate it. What's ironic is that that my post was about being thankful and finding the silver lining (blessings) in frustrating situations. One example I gave was being thankful that you own a car when you get stuck in traffic. I guess the universe was telling me to take my own advice. Although I am still frustrated. All this silver lining business is really hard. I guess I'll just take it one day at a time. Oh and in my eaten post I tied this to the whole November thankful theme. Ahh! What a mess this post has turned into. So all I will say is to be thankful for all that you have, even when the good that you have is hidden under not so good things that you cannot control. Like when you are stuck in the middle of rush hour traffic. On a Friday. In the rain. Ha. Have a great weekend.

Until next time,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment