Friday, December 7, 2012

Lola. Dog

 



My Dearest Blog Readers,

I hope you are all having a fabulous Friday.  December is truly one of the busiest months for me.  Not only do I still need to keep up with current events and world happenings, I also have a pretty full social calendar.  Sometimes I need a break from reading the Wall Street Journal and flipping through my latest Vogue magazine. Sometimes I happen across celebrity gossip.  I know, I know.  I just need some mindless reading at times.  Of course the major news this week is that the Duchess of Cambridge is with child.  I find the royals to be very interesting.  I think it's because we don't have a royal family in America.  Sure we have Presidents and what not, but once their term is over there's always someone new.  A new first family.  American politics are similar to the fashion industry.  One day you're in and the next day you're out.  I decided to compile a list of why, exactly I'm so fascinated with the British Royalty.

1. Umm... they're royalty.  Crowns and all.
Source
Source
2. Hats!

Source

Source




3. Definitely because of who they know!
Source

Source



Source
4. Finally, the love story.
Source




















Until next time,
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment