Monday, December 10, 2012

Weekend Wrap-up

 

Saturday was date night, so my husband and I headed to the Bishop Arts District to have dinner at Tillman's.  It was quite the evening.  There was some kind of event going on, as well so most of the main road was shut down.  We lucked out and found an awesome parking spot.  So, we parked, walked around and looked at all the goods, bought a candle, and then went and enjoyed a delicious dinner.  The weather was just perfect for such an evening.


Booths were set up all throughout the street.  There were all kind of fun goodies to browse through.
I don't normally take food photos, but I thought this was very interesting.  Instead of bringing out rolls or chips and salsa, they bring out seasoned popcorn.  It was so good.

The other food picture that is definitely worth sharing?  Table side S'mores.  I definitely recommend feasting on these.  It was truly a new and fun experience.
Top: Loft (still on sale!!) / Skirt: Banana Republic (similar) / Tights: Macy's / Booties: Steve Madden (similar) / Jewelry: Target, Stella & Dot

Date night is always fun, because I get to dress up (in non-work clothes).  I just purchased this top on sale at Loft and it was the perfect evening for a bit of sparkle.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment