Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Beauty Spotlight: 24/7


I ordered three Urban Decay eyeliners while they were on sale at Sephora.  The three colors I purchased are binge, gunmetal and 1999.  These eyeliners are creamy, so they glide right on and are easy to apply. They are also waterproof, which means they wear longer but are also hard to remove.  Although, I have no problem removing them with my eye makeup remover (I use Clinique take the day off).  Also, I don't know if they actually last 24 hours, but they do last through my normal day with no problem.  I have oily/combination skin, but have no problems as long as I use an eyelid primer (I use theBalm put a lid on it).  They are also very pigmented.

I actually really like all three colors.  I normally wear more neutral eyeliners, but these colors are really fun and are not as bright as they look.  I also pair them with black mascara.  They are shimmery and pretty.


I don't think they are still on sale at Sephora, but you can get a travel-size set of 6 at Ulta for $36.  I've read that NYX's Slide on Pencil is a dupe for this eyeliner.  I haven't personally tried it, but I'd thought I'd throw it out there as an FYI sort of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment