Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Currently Coveting

It seems like every time I turn around there is a new trend or a new, fabulous product that I just must try.  Well, that gets really tiring.  So, when I hear of a really good product, I take note and then see if I keep hearing about the same product.  If I do, then I keep it on a list.  Also on my list are things that are tried and true.  Here's what I'm currently coveting.

Source

1. GLAMGLOW super mud clearing treatment: This is one of those products that have a lot of hype.  I heard about it randomly in a magazine and then it was everywhere.  I have problem skin.  I have a lot of gunk in my pores (gross, I know) and this product is supposed to be a deep cleanser.  I need a deep cleanser.  I have blackheads (gross, I know) and no matter what I cannot get rid of them.  Not even when I get a facial/extraction.  I so very badly want to try this product.  What's holding me back?  It's $70.  That just seems ridiculous.

Source

2. Everlane Tees: This is the same company that makes my weekender bag that I honestly just love.  I've read that these shirts are soft and not clingy.  I would like to add a few to my wardrobe, because they are pretty versatile.  They can be worn alone with a long necklace, with a scarf, under a chambray top/cardigan/blazer/denim jacket.  See, versatile.  Plus, they are $15/each, which is really not that bad.


Source
3. Essie fall nail polish: The name of this color of polish is After School Boy Blazer.  It is part of the Fall collection and is so pretty.  It looks like it is a navy color, which is a very popular color in my closet right now.  Also, this is definitely tried and true, as I have several Essie polishes that I really like.


Source
4. Via Spiga: So I haven't heard about these boots everywhere and they are not a tried and true brand.  I have issues with boots, because I have small calves.  I can usually find a pair that fit me, but they are so big around my calves that I look ridiculous.  I happened to try this brand on during a shopping excursion and they fit perfectly. I didn't buy them at the time, because I believe it was holiday season.  I really regret that decision.  They were on sale at the time, which is a major plus because these boots run around $400.  So they are on my list... and my stay on my list forever.


Source
5. Jawbone UP:  I have heard a lot about this, but I'm more interested in it because it can track my daily activity and my sleep activity.  I would love to know what little tweaks I can make in my daily life that will make me feel better.  Also, I'm slightly Type A, so you can imagine how happy having the data would make me feel.

Are any of these things on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment