Friday, October 18, 2013

Random Friday

1. Just in case you haven't heard, Amazon now has a beauty store.  Yes, you could buy some beauty products on Amazon before now, but this is a luxury beauty store, meaning more high end products.  Plus you can still use Prime.  My Amazon addiction continues.

2. Let's talk about Project Runway, shall we?  Spoiler Alert.  I haven't seen the last final episode so I don't know who won, but I have seen all the other episodes.  Some randoms: I was so glad when Ken was eliminated.  He spent most of his time in the bottom three and his attitude was too much.  I am glad that Helen did not make it to the runway show.  I am shocked that Alexandria did.  Who do you think will win?  I honestly think Dom will win.  I guess we will see (unless you watched the finale already and then, well, you know.)

3. I came across THIS blazer on the Target website.  It seems like a 'save' version of THIS blazer that I posted not too long ago.  I've added to my wishlist.

Target Version
J.Crew Version
4.  My friend Kim sent me this pin via Pinterest the other day and I am determined to make it.  The only problem is that I'm not really that crafty.  I showed it to the husband and he kind of snickered.  Still, I am determined and am going to attempt it this weekend.  That or I will give up.  One of the two.

Source
5. The weather was rather dreary in Dallas earlier this week.  I love dreary.  By dreary I mean that it rained off and on for about 3 or so days.  The downside is that the temperatures stayed in the 70s.  So it was warm and very humid.  This pin on Pinterest describes my hair during this time.

Source
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment