Wednesday, September 5, 2012

August Birchbox

Yes, I realize it is now September.  I really meant to do this blog last week, but time has a way of getting away from me.  Besides, I feel like I have a better opinion of the samples if I use them longer before I post reviews.


Miss Jessie's Original Creme de la Creme Conditioner:
This conditioner smells really good!  I also feel like it made my hair very soft.  It is for curly hair, which I do not have.  I do have wavy hair, though.  So, did it enhance my waves?  Well, not really.  But I would consider purchasing it, because it is a really good conditioner and it smells very nice.








Miss Jessie's Original Curly Meringue:
This styling cream smells just as good as the conditioner.  Again, I don't have curls, but it really did help to calm down my frizzy, wavy hair.  I really like this product and it works better than anything else I have used for calming frizz.  It also does not weigh my hair down.  I was also impressed by the sample size.  Usually, when I want to wear my hair wavy, I use mousse, gel and wave spray.  Lately I've just been using this product (and the conditioner) and I am very happy with the results. 




Talika Lipocils Expert:
This lash serum claims to make your eyelashes longer and darker.  I tested it.  It is definitely non-irritating.  I had no issues with it in that respect.  But, I also didn't really notice a change in my eyelashes.  They definitely are not longer.  And I would have no idea if they are darker, because my eyelashes are naturally black.






Viva la Juicy La Fleur:
The perfume samples are my least favorite.  So much so, that I just realized I have yet to even smell this.  However, follow the link above and it is sold out on the Birchbox website.  So, I guess someone likes it.








Sabon Foot Cream:
This foot cream smells really good and when I used it for a few consecutive nights, I noticed my feet felt smoother.  The only issue I have is my own fault.  I have the hardest time remembering to put this on at night and I don't like to use a thick foot cream in the morning.






Schick Hydro Silk Razor:
For some reason I didn't take a picture of this razor.  But it's a full size razor.  It has five blades and is awesome.  The fabulous bonus to this is that it came with a $4.00 off coupon for refill cartridges.  I was more excited about that than the razor.  

Are you interested in Birchbox?  Click here and sign up today.  Already a Birchbox subscriber? Comment below and let us know what came in your Birchbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment