Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April Birchbox

I actually meant to cancel my Birchbox subscription for this month.  However, procrastination got the best of me (and my wallet).  As soon as I realized my mistake, I cancelled.  So, this is my last box.


Mirenesse / Glossy Kiss Lipstick
Description: A user-friendly lip pencil that is a goof-proof way to score a high-impact pout.
Full-size: $26.55
Review: This pencil is really easy to use and the color is very vibrant.  Unfortunately the color I received was more of an orange, so I gave it to my MIL.  (who loved it).  It can also be used as a cheek tint.  I didn't try it out for that purpose, though.

Oribe / Shampoo & Conditioner for Beautiful Color
Description: Protective honey-infused formula
Full-size: $37 - $39
Review: I'm going to be honest and say I have yet to try this out.  I hate the packaging on these types of samples, so I really just haven't bothered with it, yet.

Skin&Co Roma / Cleansing Body Gel
Description: Freshly scented, antioxidant packed shower gel from Rome.
Full-size: $17.50
Review: It's scented, so I could not use it.  I gave it to my MIL.

Supergoop! / Advanced SPF 40 Anti-aging Eye Cream
Description: An eye cream with serious sun protection, and the innovative formula has oat peptide complex to firm skin.
Full-size: $45
Review: I like it for the most part.  It's easy to use and doesn't irritate my skin.  I haven't noticed any major changes, though.

Kusmi Tea Paris / Wellness Essentials
Description: Mood-enhancing whole-leaf brews.
Full-size: $23.95
Review: I love tea.  I drink several cups of it a day.  These were very nice and refreshing.  I really enjoyed these 'lifestyle extras' that Birchbox throws in.

Extra: Women's Health Magazine
I also received a year subscription to Women's Health, which I'm pretty excited about.

Intrigued?  Learn more here.  (I won't get credit if you use this link, because I no longer subscribe to this box.)

No comments:

Post a Comment