1. I have mentioned being a bzzagent before. It's a WOM type of deal where they send me a product and I test it out give feedback. There are some things that I test and I think to myself, I don't know if I should blog this. I mean, will anyone really care? I thought that when I signed up for the latest product: Lysol Foam Hand Wash. I know, I know. It's just hand soap, after all. This is true, it is indeed hand soap. It also happens to smell wonderful (I got the creamy vanilla orchid scent) and even my husband likes it (shh, don't tell him I told you). Plus, it makes my hands sooo soft. Seriously. I will be purchasing this again in the future.
2. If you didn't have enough reasons to love Julep, let me add that their customer service is pretty amaze. Particularly one representative named India (pretty, yes?). Remember when I told you here that my Julep box was lost? Well I let them know that, too. They went ahead and sent me another box. My other box is still in the wind somewhere... lost in system. My new box arrived yesterday and I am already loving the colors and can't wait until I have a free moment to paint my nails.
3. The husband and I went to the Dallas Farmer's Market not too long ago. If you live in the area, you should really check it out. They have a beautiful nursery type area with the most beautiful blooms. They also have an indoor area where you can purchase food (as in a meal to eat there), olive oil, pickled vegetables, honey, etc. The outdoor area is full of locally grown fruit, vegetables and meat. It's fabulous.
4. I finally cut my hair. Sadly, I don't have a picture of it down so you can see the length, but I do have a picture of it thrown up in a bun.
I think it's holding up pretty well for the end of the (work) day.
5. Have a great weekend! (Not so random, I know).