Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Peach Moon

I came across this idea on Pinterest (follow me!).  However, I can't really cite a source, because the link didn't lead back to any type of recipe or anything.  Isn't that annoying?  That actually happens to me a lot.  I see something that looks so delicious or the I find the cutest outfit and I can't find a source or recipe or anything.  Anyway, so I saw this on Pinterest and decided to do some investigating of my own.


This is what you need: Blue Moon beer, Peach Schnapps, Orange Juice

Peach Moon:
1 shot of Peach Schnapps
a splash of Orange Juice
1 Blue Moon

You can add more Peach Schnapps to your liking.  This seems like such a great drink for a hot afternoon.

Enjoy!

**Please drink responsibly.**

9 comments:

  1. Ooooh! This looks yummy. I never think to mix beer with anything, but I do like Blue Moon and peach schnapps, so why not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebekah. It's really good. If you want it to be sweeter, add more schnapps. I found that one shot is enough for me, though.

      Delete
  2. That really does sound good, unfortunately I am allergic to peach schnapps. Do you recommend another flavor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... I've only tried it with Peach. However, whenever I order just a regular Blue Moon it's always served with an orange. So, maybe try orange schnapps?

      Delete
    2. I'll give it a try and let you know what I think. Thanks

      Delete
  3. I tried this drink and it's a favorite, I like it with Shock top beer too

    ReplyDelete