Monday, April 15, 2013

Laid Back Style

Maxi dress: Old Navy // Chambray Top: J. Crew Outlet // Necklace: Stella & Dot // Bracelets: Banana Republic (old) & Shashi // Sandals: Target (these are cute) // Sunglasses: Fossil (similar)
We had really nice weather this weekend.  The husband and I had several errands to run, so I threw on this maxi dress and we started on our list.  I bought this dress last week at Old Navy.  My MIL and I were shopping and this lady came up to us and asked us if we would like her coupons.  They expired that day and she did not find anything she wanted to purchase.  How incredibly nice!  So, I used one of the coupons she gave us to buy this dress.  As we left the store I gave the other coupon to another shopper.  Pay it forward, yes?  Yes.

It was way too bright

You can't really see it very well, but the Shashi bracelet is from my Popsugar Musthave Box.  More on that later.

Linking up with Molly.  Have a great week.

10 comments:

  1. The color of that dress is perfect with your dark hair. I wish I could see more details on that top! Polka dots? Very springy. I love it.

    #YOLOMondays


    http://beforeduringandafter.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bethany! Thanks so much for stopping by. Yes, it is a polka dot chambray top. I will work on taking better close ups for details. Here's a link to the top for now.

      http://factory.jcrew.com/womens-clothing/shirts_tops/washed_shirts/PRDOVR~31541/99102978997/ENE~1+2+218+22+4294967294+216~~~0~15~all~mode+matchallany~~~~~chambray/31541.jsp

      Delete
  2. LOve how you styled the maxi dress with a chambray top. Visiting from the link up. Come by Vodka Infused Lemonade and say hi,

    Agi:)

    vodkainfusedlemonade.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Agi! Thank you! I will definitely check out your blog.

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love that maxi. The color is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Holly! I should have taken your picture last night and blogged you. Those shorts were so cute. Perfect color combo with the sperry's.

      Delete
  5. So pretty! I love the look of tying a chambray around a maxi like this. Now I just need to find a dress that isn't super long on me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alyssa. I'm 5'2" and I didn't have to hem this dress, which is rare for me.

      Delete