Friday, April 26, 2013

Random Friday

1. I work in a semi high-rise building.  Window washers scare the crap out of me with their loud suction shoes.  Also, it is the most awkward feeling ever when they appear out of nowhere and your blinds are still open.

2. I'm wearing maroon pants (in the spring?) with red fingernail polish.  Epic fail.  How do I even have a blog?

3. I made a cake for the husband this weekend (because he wanted one), cookies for a co-worker's birthday and my boss brought in a cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes.  I also had Cheetos yesterday for lunch.  I'm not sure how my pants fastened this morning.

4. W. opened his library.  I watched part of the ceremony, it was lovely.  Traffic on the other hand, was not.

5.
Lola updating her Facebook status
Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. 1. that would send me running across the room.
    2. we'll call is eclectic
    3. i'm pretty sure your body doesn't recognize fat the way some people's bodies do!
    4. no comment
    5. adorable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2. Eclectic - love that.
      3. It does!
      5. She says thanks.

      Delete