Thursday, May 23, 2013

Popsugar: May

I was very excited to get the May Popsugar box, based on how well I liked the April Box.  I was not let down.


Kooringal Giselle Mid Brim Hat
Description: This hat is crushable and durable, so it can easily be packed for an afternoon by the pool or a vacation to the beach.  It also provides 50+ protection from UVA rays.
Price: I can't find the actual hat online and prices are not listed on other items on the website.
Review: I am so very excited about this hat.  I dye my hair, so I am very interested in protecting it from the sun.  This will also shade my face and possibly my neck.

The Modern Margarita 
Description: This is a modern margarita mixer set.
Price: $8.29
Review: I haven't tasted this yet, to be honest.  I don't drink tequila (due to an awful college experience), but the husband pointed out that I can add vodka, instead.  So, I am very excited to try these out.  Or, I may take the set to the next 'girl's night' that I attend (that's not held in a bar).

Mindy Kaling Conversation Cards
Description: Mindy Kaling transformed her book into conversation cards.  
Price: $13.45
Review: I'm not sure I would sit down with my girlfriends and go through them, but they are very entertaining to read.

Description: The beautyblender's unique shape and texture apply makeup with ease, fitting into the contours of your face for a flawless finish.  The cleanser is to clean the blender.
Price: $23.95 for both
Review: I have the cheap amazon knock off and I love it, so I can only imagine how much I will love this.  I'm waiting to use it with the DD creme that is coming in my Julep box. 

Description: Smooth, easy to apply lip tint.  It is 100% vegan and the color is universally flattering (sugared fig)
Price: $7.00
Review: This lip tint is very moisturizing.  It's easy to wear in the summer or really anytime for me, since I'm not that into most lipsticks or lip products with a lot of color.  I like tints.  It also smells good.

$30 Charm & Chain Gift Card: 
Description: Charm and Chain is jewelry website.  The pieces are expertly curated from over 50 different jewelry designers.  The prices range.
Price: $30
Review: I haven't purchased anything yet, but I think I've narrowed it down to the following few pieces - Gorjana Kennedy Drop Necklace, Kenneth Jay Lane Woven Circle Earrings, Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings, Wendy Mink Tanzenite Drop Earrings.


Description: Chips made with simple and clean ingredients.
Price: $3.49
Review:  I gave these to the husband and they were gone within 5 minutes of him opening them.  So, I'm assuming that's a big thumbs up.

I thought it was a pretty good box.  Keep in mind that this box is $35 a month.  Interested?  Sign up here.

**Disclaimer: If you sign up through the link I provided, I will get credit for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment