Thursday, May 2, 2013

Under Armour

I went to a breakfast the other day that was put together to raise scholarship funds from Texas Tech Alumni. The keynote speaker was the CEO of Under Armour.  He put together a fabulous presentation and did such a great job that I now want a pair of Under Armour shoes.  I had no idea they even made them.  What does Under Armour have to do with Texas Tech?  Apparently TTU was the second university to sign them for their athletic department.  Guns Up.  Now, I don't really wear tennis shoes for everyday wear, so these would strictly be for running (ahahaha - okay, okay walking or riding my bike).

Via
Via
Via
I love the color options.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I like the teal ones...super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is no shock to you, but I'm drawn to the purple pair.

      Delete