Friday, May 3, 2013

Random Friday

Well it's Friday.  We finally made it.  Here's some randomness for your day.

1. Beauty Brands is having a huge mascara sale, a LashBash.  As in - name brand mascaras are on sale for $10.98.  Now is the time to buy some mascara if you like name brands.  Check out their website to see which brands are on sale.

2. Starbuck's is bringing back their frappuccino happy hour this month.  It starts today from 3-5. Not sure what to order?  They have quite the selection here.  As for me, I love a chai tea frapp with soy milk.

3. Sad news.  Chris Evans of Kriss Kross passed away.  He was only 34.  He was not that much older than me, which kind of surprised me.  The husband and I were just singing "Kriss Kross will make you jump, jump."  The other day.  Yeah.  We're fun.

4.

This impromptu clown convention happened right outside of our window.  I'm not sure what it was about.  Just another day in the city.

5. You can now follow my blog on Bloglovin.  I know, I know.  I'm late to the game.  The button is over there on the side ->->->->->

Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

  1. How crazy to see a bunch of clowns together outside?! That would make me laugh. Happy Friday!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. I just saw that when I went the other day (very randomly, I am not a Starbucks junky by any means), but I am super excited!

    4. silly clowns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2. I still haven't been due to being sick. Blah.

      Delete