Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New and on sale!

I may or may not be a shopaholic.  When I say shopaholic, I don't mean the traditional strolling through the mall with bags lined up on my arms.  I mean, sitting in front of my computer and browsing sales.  I am so thankful for online shopping.  With my schedule I would hardly ever have time to shop if it weren't for the internet.  That being said, internet shopping is dangerous!  I'm not referring to identity theft at this time, either.  Although that's a great idea for a financial segment post.  I'm referring to the ease of buying something with a click of the mouse.  Dangerous.  I will say, though, that I hardly ever buy anything that is full price.  I buy things that are on sale or I have a coupon.  My favorite is when the sale goes on sale or when I can stack a coupon with a sale.  I have a problem, for sure.

Here are a few of the steals I've found over the last few weeks.  This is my version of 'trying on' clothes.  Minus the dressing room.

First up is my J.Crew purchase.  These shorts were on clearance and I decided to pair them with a mint colored top. Very trendy.  I also had a necklace on in some of the photos, but those were not so great, so here I am left with a photo without a necklace.

Shorts: J.Crew :: Shirt: The Limited old (similar color here and here) :: Shoes: Target old


The second item I purchased from J.Crew is this boatneck tee.  Unfortunately, it is no longer on sale.  I paired it with these ankle pants and heels to make it work appropriate.

Shirt: J.Crew  :: Pants: Banana Republic :: Necklace: Forever 21 :: Shoes: Nine West

Next I took my shopping to Banana Republic (.com).  I purchased a pair of shorts and a top from there, as well.  This look was easy to pair, because the shorts and top work well together.

Shirt: Banana Republic :: Shorts: Banana Republic :: Bracelet: Forever 21 :: Shoes: Sperry (similar here)


And last but not least, I headed over to Loft (.com).  They were having their friends and family sale, so I was able to get this trench coat for a steal.  I am so eager for cooler weather, so I can start wearing this fabulous find.
Trench coat: Loft :: Shirt: Banana (a basic button up) :: Jeans (old) :: Shoes: Steve Madden (old)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment