Thursday, August 30, 2012

Reader Request: Colored Denim


Hi Everyone! I have another reader request, which by the way makes it very easy to come up with blog topics.  This reader would like to know how to create an outfit with magenta and blue colored denim. 

Outfit #1:  Magenta is a very bold color and pairs very well with teal.  I kept the accessories neutral, but added a bit of a pop with the red shoe. 

Outfit #2: I would roll the sleeves up on this plaid top. It's a casual look with minimal accessories.
Gem toned denim pairings


 knit top,  / woven topsleeveless t shirtdenim shirt,  / striped blazer / Hudson Jeans / Skinny jeans / flat shoes / flat shoes / ballerina flat shoes / ballerina shoes / chandelier earrings / beaded jewelry / jewelry / spike jewelrynickel free earrings / Plastic jewelry / owl necklace / drop earrings


Outfit #3: I am seeing dots everywhere.  Literally.  I love that polka dots are popping up everywhere right now. The grey and nude/pink help tone down the pop of the blue pants.

Outfit #4: An easy way to dress up an outfit is to add a blazer.  The grey shoe helps keep the outfit grounded.

Well, Reader, I hope this gave you some great options.  Thanks for reading my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tips! Maybe I will muster up the courage to actually wear the jeans now!

    ReplyDelete