Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Now Trending...




Hi Everyone!

Let's talk about trends.  One big trend we are seeing everywhere these days is colored denim.  I have a pair of coral skinny jeans.  Yes, only one pair.  I really thought this trend would quickly fade away.  I was half right.  Colored denim is still very much on trend, but for the Fall, look for jewel tones.  Which means my coral skinnies are not 'in' for the Fall.  Please note that you do not have to wear this trend in skinny jeans.  I realize that skinny jeans do not flatter all body types and that not everyone feels comfortable in skinnies.  So, find some colored denim in the fit of your choice.  I linked the denim below to give credit where credit is due, but in the future I will try to find more wallet-friendly options.
Source


You may have seen the next trend on the red carpet or at least on your favorite celebrity (if you have one).  I actually really like cap-toed shoes.  I think the cap gives your regular pump or flat a little flair.  This trend is also very office friendly.  You can go all neutral or allow the cap to be a pop of color.  You can get this trend in round toe pumps (row 1), pointy toe pumps (row 2) or flats (row 3).  You can also mix up colors or partake in another popular trend, color blocking (row 4).  The last row is an example of the funkiest cap toed shoes I could find, which I did just for fun. 



Source

You can even mix the trends and wear colored denim with cap-toed shoes.  Come on, live a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment